IHRDC was founded in 1969 with a commitment to offer international oil and gas companies excellent products and services to train and develop their workforce. In the four decades since then – from both our Boston headquarters and our offices in Houston, London, Amsterdam, Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, and Lagos – we have set a worldwide standard of excellence through our Instructional Programs, e-Learning and Knowledge Solutions, and Competency Management. Our offerings are used daily by thousands of industry leaders. For more information please visit www.ihrdc.com.
Our e-Learning and Knowledge Solutions provide your employees with innovative learning resources that offer accelerated,
low cost, effective, and on-demand learning devoted to all functional areas of the international oil and gas industry.
- IPIMS – 800 courses in all areas of Upstream Technology
- Petroleum Online – 18 courses encompassing the complete oil and gas value chain
- Operations & Maintenance – 340 courses devoted to O&M, covering plant operations and maintenance
- Business Essentials – 69 MBA-level courses
Our Competency Management offers you industry-leading competency and compliance products and services that lead
to a fully competent workforce.
- Competency Management Service – Competency models, assessments, individual development plans
- CMS Online – The industry’s leading competency reporting and compliance system
- Library of Competency Models – Best-in-class resources guarantee successful outcomes
- Boston Public Offerings – Ten outstanding oil and gas management certificate programs offered annually
- International Workshops – Boston, Bali, Dar es Salaam, Dubai, Kampala, Kuala Lumpur
- Private In-House Programs – We design and deliver in-house programs that meet clients’ specific needs
- IHRDC-Invincible Energy Courses – Effective training in the commercial aspects of the oil, gas, and power industries
About Our Blog
IHRDC believes that the best way to grow as an industry is to develop the individuals who are a part of it. The most effective ways to do this are through communication, collaboration, and sharing ideas. We developed this blog to further that ideal. It will be used to share insights, ideas, and experience to help you and your company work and learn efficiently and effectively.This blog will contain ideas and information to explore new issues as well as proposed solutions to problems.
We are also looking to you, our readers, to contribute to the conversation and create a community where ideas, questions, and concerns are shared. We look forward to interacting with you in this forum and are eager to hear your thoughts.